"Ever wonder what a Terry’s Chocolate Orange would taste like in baked oat form? Well stop what you’re doing and go make these chocolate orange baked oats 🤤 they smell and taste delicious, you’ll thank me later! 🍫🍊"
- 30g Suppy vanilla whey protein
- 30g lakanto monkfruit
- 30g almond flour
- 15g light butter
- 30g vitafiberimo syrup
- 12ml or 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 15g mini marshmallows
- 8g sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients
- Melt butter (let cool a sec) & add to dry. Add in rest of wet ingredients & combine well until a thick consistency forms.
- Fold in mini marshmallows (I cut mine in half) & chocolate chips.
- Press batter into a mini loaf tin lined with parchment & add additional toppings as desired.
- Bake ~15 mins at 350F. You can also further brown any marshmallow toppings under the broiler or with a torch if you'd like.
- Let cool fully before attempting to slice. Munch away & store leftovers in the fridge!
Nutritional FactsRecipes makes 3 large bars
- Per bar: 171 cals (10g P • 15g C • 9g F)
- Whole batch: 512 cals (31g P • 46g C • 27g F)